Kathe Van Hoften - Real Estate Agent
In today's complex real estate market, it is critical to hire an agent who is experienced, professional and market saavy. I have been successfully buying and selling real estate in Orange County for over 10 years. I am also an experienced short sale agent so whether you are looking to find a great deal to buy or trying to figure out your options for selling, I am here to help guide and support you.
My tagline is "The Realtor with a Heart" because with every sale I make, I donate money to any charity you choose. I also go above and beyond the call of duty to help sell my listings- staging your home, yard design and free maid service are just some of the many perks my clients receive.
I look forward to the opportunity of working with you and earning your business.
- Featured agent on TLC's TV show "My First Home" 2010 & 2009
- Recipient of Orange Coast Magazine's "5 Star" Agent of the Year Award for 2011 and 2010. Agents were evaluated both by consumers and real estate professionals. Recipients were judged based on the following 9 criteria: Customer service, Communication,Finding the right home,Integrity,Negotiating,Market knowledge,Marketing the home,Closing preparation,Overall Satisfaction
- Certified First Team Negotiation Expert
- Relocation Specialist
- Certified Hot Buy Specialist
- BA University of the Pacific, Marketing and Psychology, 1995
- Corona del Mar High School, 1991